Lavender Blueberry Spritzer
Beat the summer heat with these refreshing Lavender Blueberry Spritzers! This vodka-based cocktail recipe is light and sparkly, making it perfect for any celebration this season. The layered flavor palette has a subtle floral element, which is perfectly balanced with a squeeze of fresh lime juice. A spectacular spin on the typical vodka soda, the blueberry and lavender-honey flavors make this drink a sure hit!
— 1 1/2 ounces lavender-honey simple syrup (recipe follows)
— 2 ounces blueberry vodka
— 4 -6 ounces lime sparkling water or club soda
— 1/4 lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Combine lavender-honey syrup, vodka, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Mix to combine, and strain in a cocktail glass or flute.
- Top with sparkling water or soda, and finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
— 1/4 cup honey
—1/4 cup granulated sugar
—1/2 cup water
—1 tablespoon dried culinary lavender
—1 small drop violet gel food coloring (if desired)
- Combine ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan. Over medium heat, stir mixture, and cook until sugar has dissolved.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Strain and let syrup cool before using. Syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
What’s your favorite summery drink?
The color is so perfect