Looking for a fabulous way to welcome spring? Then look no further! We can’t wait to share these Strawberry Macaron Sparklers with our guests at our first spring get-together. Read on to find out how to make these gorgeous drinks from Brandi at Posh Little Designs.
Say bonjour to spring with a delicate cocktail inspired by a trendy treat – the french macaron! This one of a kind sweet sparkler is made with fresh strawberries, vanilla bean, and almond liqueur.
Of course this chic bevy wouldn’t be complete without a sparkling rosé floater, (yes way) and last but not least, a mini macaron garnish. Be sure to give them a try for your next spring gathering!
- 3 oz fresh strawberry puree
- 1.5 oz Disaronno Almond Liqueur
- 1.5 oz Frangelico
- 3 oz Vanilla Bean DRY
- Sparkling Rosé (I used Mumm Napa)
- Mini macarons + skewers for garnish
1. Pour fresh strawberry puree, Disaronno, Frangelico and Vanilla Bean DRY in a cocktail shaker over ice.
2. Shake until chilled.
3. Pour chilled mixture into 3 champagne coupes filling half way full.
4. Top with sparkling rosé.
5. Garnish with skewered mini french macaron.