My Sprinkle Sugar Cookie Sandwich with Vanilla Ice Cream are the best! Let me tell you, it is pure heaven! The sprinkle sugar cookies can be made ahead in minutes, so you only have to scoop some vanilla ice cream, and you’re ready to serve! This ice cream sandwich recipe is honestly a perfect quick dessert for the kids or a delicious treat for you! :)
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sprinkles
- Dryers Slow Churned Classic Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Gently fold in sprinkles.
- Place round cookie dough scoops onto a cookie sheet, and sprinkle with additional sprinkles.
- Bake for 12 min.
- Allow cookies to cool for approximately 20 minutes.
- Place a single scoop of Dryers Slow Churned Classic Vanilla Ice Cream on half of the cookies, top with an additional cookie. You can either serve immediately or place cookies back in the freezer to set.