Ready for a fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day breakfast idea? Look no further! These green pancakes are the best addition to the morning, making your family feel the luckiest!
- Pancake Mix (prepared according to directions on your box or your homemade recipe)
- Green food coloring
- Whipped Cream
- Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Preheat your pan on a medium heat. Then, prepare your favorite pancake mix.
- Mix in the green food coloring into the pancake batter, using a little at a time until you get the color you want.
- Make pancakes according to directions on box.
- Once cooled, top them with whipped cream and sprinkle the Lucky Charms marshmallows on top.