Looking for the perfect snack to bring to your St. Patrick’s Day party? This St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn is the perfect salty and sweet combination for you!
- Mini marshmallows
- Popped popcorn
- Green M&M’s
- Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Green sprinkles
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Mix the marshmallows in the melted butter and microwave that for 30 seconds or until it is melted and stir.
- Pour the popcorn into a baking dish and pour ¾ of the melted marshmallow mixture over the popcorn.
- Drizzle the remaining marshmallow mixture over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle the M&M’s, Lucky Charms marshmallows, and green sprinkles over the popcorn, then mix everything together.
- Place the popcorn into a bowl and place the bowl into the freezer or refrigerator to cool for 20 minutes. Top with more M&M’s and serve!