Need a super easy cake recipe for your Valentine’s Day dessert? This halfway homemade angel food cake recipe is perfect for your party or a Valentine’s dinner!
- One store-bought angel food cake (or use a mix or make it from scratch)
- 2 containers of Cool Whip
- Red food coloring
- 2 cups of strawberries, washed and sliced
- Your favorite sprinkles!
- Take your store-bought angel food cake and cut it in half.
- Mix together food coloring and cool whip for a fun pink color. Be sure to just use a little bit at a time and mix until you get your desired color!
- Spread the cool whip on the cake, and layer on the strawberries.
- Put the other half of the cake on top, and then cover the whole cake with a layer of cool whip.
- Top with sprinkles and serve.