The Super Sisters, Liz & Sara, grew up struggling with calorie counting, obsessing over the scale, and continually failing with diet programs for most their lives until they became certified in strength training and sports nutrition coaching. These real-life sisters provide tons of free healthy recipes, workouts and challenges for women worldwide to help anyone like them needing professional guidance in the right direction. Master trainer and handstand fanatic, Liz was expertly trained as a part of UCLA’s Fitness Leadership Program and has an extensive background training special populations and athletes at all levels. Sara is a Yoga Instructor and an expert in the field of bodyweight exercise and inversions like headstands and handstands. We are so excited that they are sharing their 2-ingredient Rise Bar Truffles with us today! Check out their delicious recipe below:
2-ingredient Rise Bar Truffles
- 3 Carob Chip Rise Bars
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- optional: coconut
- Remove the bars from packaging and cut into thirds.
- Using a toaster oven, heat the bars at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes, or until warm and soft.
- Remove from oven, let sit for 30 seconds, roll into balls and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat chocolate over medium-low heat stirring frequently until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Quickly roll balls into the melted chocolate until covered, then roll in coconut if desired.