Looking for a new milkshake recipe, or the perfect mid-day summer treat? This watermelon milkshake is so refreshing and such a fun twist on summer classics!
- 4 cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Add 4 cups of cubed, seedless watermelon to your blender. Blend to create juice.
- Add scoops of ice cream and blend again until smooth and creamy.
- Pour your milkshakes into glasses, add whipped cream on top, and put a slice of watermelon on the side of each glass for garnish.