Easy Layered Greek Dip
Looking for new easy snack recipes? This Easy Layered Greek Dip, full of fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and olives, is sure to be your new favorite!
- 3 8- ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups hummus
- 1 1/2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced California Grown black olives
- 1/2 cup diced California Grown green olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- Pita chips
With a hand mixer, mix softened cream cheese, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, and garlic together.
Spread in a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture onto a platter or plate of your choice.
Spread a layer of hummus over the top of the cream cheese layer.
Layer with diced cucumber, tomato, olives, feta cheese, and red onion.
Refrigerate for an hour.
When ready to serve, arrange pita chips around dip.