Calling all readers who are obsessed with brownies, sprinkles, and white chocolate! A couple weeks back, I gave my favorite brownie recipe a full on makeover with sprinkles and white chocolate. There has always been something so classic about brownies, but I was recently brainstorming fun ways to add a twist to that classic and THIS sprinkled idea immediately came to mind.
There’s definitely a debate about whether or not white chocolate is actually chocolate. No matter which way you slice it or dice it, I am obsessed with it. I often prefer it over regular chocolate, especially in my mochas! ;) It has such a unique flavor that adds a little something different to classic chocolate recipes, and these are no exception! The day we photographed these they were flying off the counter! I may or may not have hid a few for myself for later. ;) They are soooooo good!
As I’m sure you guys know by now, I also love anything with sprinkles! These were just asking to be turned into confetti brownies. ;) And these colorful sprinkles make the perfect finishing touch!! Because honestly, isn’t everything just a little bit better when it’s covered in sprinkles??
White Chocolate Confetti Brownies
- 7 tablespoons butter very soft
- 11 oz white chocolate
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter and white chocolate chips and melt in the microwave 30 seconds at a time and mix until melted.
- Mix in sugar until combined, mix in eggs, vanilla, then flour, salt, and sprinkles.
- Spread mixture into pan, garnish the top with additional sprinkles and bake for 30 minutes.
- Tip: cover with aluminum foil 15 minutes in to baking to prevent over-browning on the edges of brownies. Insert a toothpick into the center of the brownies after 30 minutes. If it comes out clean, the brownies are done, if not cook additionally until done.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Cut and serve.