Are you a s’mores lover looking for a fun and quick dessert recipe? These copycat Starbucks s’mores bars are definitely going to have you asking for s’more!
Can you believe the school year is starting?! This year has seriously flown by, and I’m ready to get into the school year groove! The beginning of the school year is going to look a little bit different this year, so I wanted to make a dessert to surprise the kids. Starbucks s’mores bars used to be one of their absolute favorite treats, and I was SO excited to figure out how to make them at home! Can’t wait to share it with you!
Easy s’mores recipe
If you know me, you know how much I LOVE Starbucks. You can usually find me with a Starbucks cup in my hand, no matter what season! Starbucks used to make s’mores bars, but they got discontinued and it was such a bummer. So I wanted to recreate them so we can enjoy s’mores while we are inside with school! That’s why I absolutely LOVE this recipe, it combines my two favorite things: s’mores and Starbucks!
Homemade S’mores Bars
To make these copycat Starbucks s’mores bars, you will need graham cracker crumbs, butter, powdered sugar, Hershey’s chocolate bars, and a package of mini marshmallows!
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease your 9×13 pan. In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter. Place the mixture in the bottom of the baking pan, and press down firmly to make the crust.
How to Make S’mores Bars
Next up, lay Hershey’s chocolate bars on top of the graham cracker mixture. Place the pan in the oven for 3 minutes to slightly melt the chocolate. Put mini marshmallows on top of the chocolate and broil in the oven for a few minutes until the marshmallows are brown. When the marshmallows are brown, put the pan in the refrigerator or freezer until cooled. Once cooled, your s’mores bars are ready to be served!
Easy S’mores Recipe
These copycat Starbucks s’mores bars are the perfect dessert for any weeknight. It’s ready in minutes and allows you to enjoy s’mores all year! S’mores are such a nostalgic snack, and I love being able to make them anytime for the kids! It’s the perfect treat to make any day that much more amazing. What’s your favorite s’mores recipe? Let me know in the comments below!
Copycat Starbucks S'mores Bars
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 4 Hershey's chocolate bars 4.4 ounce
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter.
- Place mixture in the bottom of the baking pan, and press down and firmly to make the crust.
- Lay Hershey's bars on top of the graham cracker mixture. Place in oven for 3 minutes to slightly melt chocolate.
- Place marshmallows on top of the chocolate and broil in oven for a few minutes until marshmallows brown.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until cooled. Once cooled, cut and serve.