Easiest Friendsgiving Tablescape Ever!
This post is sponsored by Sam’s Club, but all opinions are my own. Thank you to the amazing brands that support Best Friends For Frosting.
I am SOOOOO excited to be back with our THIRD annual Friendsgiving bash – can you believe it?! This is one of my most favorite traditions on BFFF. One of my all-time favorite parts of the holidays is creating a jaw-dropping tablescape. From planning the menu to curating special pieces to incorporate into the design, I love the whole entire process.
So I got the party started early as I wanted to do a quick trial run of my table décor a few weeks beforehand…Mostly because I can’t wait to decorate but also to hopefully inspire some of you as you start planning your own holiday tablescapes. I have to admit; our content usually takes a few weeks to saturate on Pinterest before it goes viral. The more people we reach, the more we are doing our job successfully! ;) We all have a little Martha Stewart in us, right?! ;)
In the past, I’ve always made everything from scratch, which took forever. I always felt that I wasn’t present in the moment by the time friends arrived and the feasting began. I was so exhausted from recipe developing, shopping, dishes, cooking, and the whole 9 yards. So, this year we did something a liiiiiittle different. Instead of spending 10 hours in the kitchen like last year, I took some flavorful shortcuts. After this blog post, I might be changing our blog name to Best Friends For Sam’s Club! ;)
How I put together this tablescape in a few hours
Hostess on a time budget?! You’re going to love this!! Most of the items we featured in this tablescape can ONLY be found at Sam’s Club. From the place settings to wreaths to food and desserts, it’s all Sam’s Club baby!
It took me 45 minutes to curate the items for this tablescape using the Club Pickup option. Similar to a personal shopper, Club Pickup allows members to order thousands of items – from paper towels to fresh produce to printer ink – and have them ready for pick up at all U.S. Sam’s Club locations at no additional cost. There were a few other things that I needed to specifically look at in person, so I used the Sam’s Club Scan & Go App, which was a total lifesaver. Basically, when shopping in-club, all you have to do is scan the barcodes of items you add to your cart. Next, you literally check out and pay on the app, skipping the line! Shop smarter, not harder! ;)
If you’re a Sam’s Club Fan Girl like me, you probably already know this. But, Sam’s has a private label called Member’s Mark, and its known best for having top of the line products. We ended up using so many items for our tablescape from the line. Over the past year, they’ve added 300 new items to the line, so now there are literally 2,000 products associated, and they’re still continuing to add more. They’ve worked with product developers and food scientists who traveled the world to source best-in-class ingredients and processing methods. And since the Member’s Mark line includes food items, as well as entertaining essentials like napkins, plates, and utensils, shopping was a breeze. I got everything I needed in one trip – such a time-saver.
I can wholeheartedly tell you this was the easiest and best Friendsigving we’ve celebrated to date! Cheers to adding More Merry, and Less Shopping Time, to Your Holidays!
Ultimate list of Friendsgiving pieces we used from Sam’s Club for our tablescape
- Rosé Wine – Yes way rosé! Seriously guys – they sell rosé! Sam’s Club sells this for only $12.48! I am coming back to get more for Christmas gifts!
- Member’s Mark 12″ Pumpkin Pie – Pretty sure Julia Child would agree with me that a Friendsgiving is just a meeting without a pumpkin pie! ;)
- Member’s Mark Mini Cheesecakes – I got these last year for Andy’s Christmas party and everyone went CRAZY over them. The chocolate chip caramel ones taste like Snickers bars. They’re only $15.78 for 63 in a box. Sure enough, this was one of the most popular desserts at our bash.
- Maple Walnut Cake – seriously the perfect fall flavors and so delicious!
- Member’s Mark Apple Pie – I grew up on these from Sam’s Club. Many times, I’ve enjoyed them heated up served with vanilla ice cream – so good! We added a couple fresh flowers on top to “chic it up!” ;)
- Member’s Mark Raspberry Chipotle Dip – OMG you guys! If there is one savory item from our table that I would say go to Sam’s and buy tomorrow and bring to your bash, THIS dip is it! It is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. It’s perfection! I am going back to buy more of this for Andy’s family Thanksgiving.
- Member’s Mark Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip this was the best dip! We couldn’t get enough of it. I paired it with pretzel sticks but it would have been just as amazing with a veggie tray!
- Scalloped Potatoes – I bought 2 of these and poured them into a colorful dish from my cabinet. I baked them in the oven and sprinkled extra cheese on top. I totally could have fooled everyone this was homemade! ;)
- Member’s Mark Plates– During our move, we broke so many plates. Oops! ;) I have been meaning to upgrade our set. I fell in love with this set so much that I bought 2 extra sets for our cupboards.
- Silverware – Sam’s Club has GOLD silverware guys!! I feel like gold makes everything so much more fancy. I have been dreaming of upgrading our silverware to gold for the past 3 years, so this photoshoot gave me the extra push to go for it.
- Member’s Mark Cake Stands – Every hostess needs to have cake stands in their cupboard. These come 3 to a box. They are so feminine and fun. Perfect for baby showers, birthday parties, and all your bashes!
- Member’s Mark Turkey Platter – Our last turkey platter was square and I am sooo over it. These come in 2 to a box. I just love the edges. I am REALLY excited about these.
- Turkey – pull one from Sam’s – We decked out the turkey with roasted oranges, thyme, and sage. Who would have known this only took 20 minutes to throw together before sticking it in the oven?
- Member’s Mark Appetizer Dishes– I looove the shape of these. They take everything up to the next level of fancy. I added salad, cheddar bacon ranch dip, and raspberry chipotle dip to these.
- Salad – This salad is amazing. It’s a mix of spinach and Kale. I even add this to my smoothies when I am not hosting Friendsigivng bashes. ;)
- Dish Towels – I love the patterns on these. I added these to my kitchen but plan to use some as props for food styling too! They’re so fun!
- Prosciutto Cheese Rolled Meats – Who would have known I didn’t spend 20 minutes in the kitchen rolling these together. LOVE how they automatically come this way.
- Member’s Mark Wreath – Isn’t this stunning? I received so many compliments on this. This was the last one of the shelf at my local Sam’s Club and I snatched it like no tomorrow! Both my mom and Ally (Operations Director) both asked for it, but I couldn’t cut lose with it. It has the perfect amount of floral, white pumpkins, and glitter! #SOBestFriendsForFrosting
How to host the easiest Thanksgiving Friendsgiving – Pin to Pinterest
I absolutely love this latest Best Friends for Frosting post. You killed it, Melissa!
I was so wrong about your branding and “pink”. I have loved the “pink” in posts!!!
What I have loved the most about your posts are the pictures that include you – my beautiful niece, Melissa, in them!!
I love you,
Aunt Jo Ann