When it comes to side dishes, we know things can get a little bit tedious. We’ve already cooked the meat and the veggies for dinner, and all we want is a quick and easy side to tie everything together, right?
Well, thanks to Bisquick, we have just the thing for you. These Sour Cream and Chives Pan Rolls are the perfect addition to an at-home meal, and they will make your family think you went to all the trouble in the world to make them!
When you’re thinking of additions for simple weeknight meals, you want a recipe that uses ingredients you already have on hand. After a busy day, who wants to go to the grocery store just to grab two more things?
These rolls couldn’t be simpler to make. #GetYourBettyOn by Stirring only 6 ingredients in a big bowl to form the dough. Shape the dough into balls, lay them in a pan, brush with butter, and voila! After just 15 minutes of bake time, you’ll have a flavorful, fluffy roll that’s perfect for any dinner. And the best part? They’re made with ingredients you probably already have on hand in your pantry or fridge!
This recipe is so quick and easy to put together. We used simple ingredients to create a recipe that seems impossibly easy! We want you to feel comfortable in your kitchen, just as you should! It’s not difficult to pull off a quick and delicious meal, one that will impress your family and even your dinner guests. This recipe is so quick and easy, they’re sure to turn out perfectly every time!
SOUR CREAM AND CHIVES PAN ROLLS
Makes 20 (mini rolls)
-2 cups Original BisquickTM mix
-1/2 cup sour cream
-6 tablespoons lemon-lime carbonated beverage
-3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
-1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
-3 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Spray an 8 inch square glass casserole dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, sour cream, carbonated beverage, chives, and pepper with a fork until a soft dough forms.
4. With floured hands, divide dough into 20 equal portions.
5. Shape each portion into a ball.
6. Place shaped dough in pan with sides touching.
7. Brush the prepared dough balls evenly with half of the melted butter.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Remove pan from oven. Brush rolls evenly with remaining melted butter.
10. Serve immediately.
For more great ideas, check out our Pinterest board with inspiration to #GetYourBettyOn + find more impossibly easy recipes for simple meals at BettyCrocker.com + their Facebook & Pinterest!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.