This past week has been so much fun! We’ve been training new team members, and there have been so many home updates. I have to tell you, as entertaining season is in full swing, I can’t stop thinking of more and more ideas! I’ve been making a lot of heart shaped cookies lately, so I thought I’d mix it up a bit! After all, it’s not a party until the cookies are made! ;) Grab some pretty pink fondant and some gold highlighter and get to baking! Bonus, these cookies will definitely keep you within your party budget…they only cost $5! PS. Planning a swan party? Don’t miss out on this DIY Swan Banner!!
How To Make Pink And Gold Swan Cookies
-Store-bought or homemade sugar cookie dough (Karen’s Cookies Basic Rolled Sugar Cookies)
-Swan cookie cutter
-Gold edible highlighter
- Mix all ingredients in your sugar cookie recipe.
- Roll out your dough and use the swan cookie cutter to cut out your swans.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Roll out the pink fondant and cut out a swan for each cookie.
- Put the pink cutouts on top of your cooled cookies.
- Paint the beaks and eyelashes gold.