All you need to make this EASY DESSERT is a mini muffin tin, your favorite box of brownie mix, Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Filling, and a Can of Cherry Pie Filling!
Where to find Philadelphia Cheesecake Filling
I always get so many questions when using this Cheesecake Filling and I am here for it! It’s by Philadelphia, and I usually find it in the cream cheese section at Walmart.
Brownies & Cheesecake – Best of Both Worlds
This easy mini dessert is the best of both worlds- brownies and cheesecake. Absolutely delicious!
Cherry Cheesecake Brownie Cups
- 1 Box Brownie Mix
- 1 Container Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
- Prepare brownie mix according to label instructions
- Pour brownie mix 3/4 full into a mini muffin tin.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes at 350.
- Press a shot glass into each brownie while still warm to form cute little cups.
- Let the brownies cool, and remove them from the mini muffin tin.
- Add Philadelphia No-Bake Cheesecake Filling.
- Top with cherry pie filling, and enjoy!