These 5 Ingredient Pizza Bites are perfect for a quick snack, a party appetizer, or even a fun twist on pizza night with the family. They’re so easy to make, and you can customize it with your favorite pizza toppings.
How to Make Pizza Rolls?
First things first, grab a sheet of pizza dough. I used the trusty Pillsbury canned dough for this recipe. Now, here comes the fun part. Take an ice cube tray and gently lay the pizza dough on top of it. Yes, you heard that right – we’re using an ice cube tray for this!
Next, it’s time to add the good stuff. Spread some pizza sauce on the dough, followed by mozzarella cheese. Now, here’s where you can get creative. I went for my favorite classic Hawaiian combo of crushed pineapple and ham, but feel free to use any toppings you love. You can stick with just cheese or even go for some pepperoni.
Once you’ve loaded up the toppings, grab another sheet of pizza dough and place it on top. Now, seal the edges with a fork to make sure everything stays nice and snug. Pop the tray into the freezer for a few hours or even overnight to let the flavors meld together.
When you’re ready to bake these little bites of heaven, simply flip over the ice cube tray and remove the pizza bites. Use a pizza slicer to cut them into squares. Don’t forget to spray your cooking sheet with non-stick cooking spray to prevent any sticking mishaps.
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and bake the pizza bites for approximately 10 minutes. Keep an eye on them, as oven temperatures may vary. Once they’re golden brown and the cheese is all melty and gooey, they’re ready to be devoured!
Ice Tray Pizza Bites
- – 2 sheets of pizza dough such as Pillsbury canned dough
- – Pizza sauce
- – Mozzarella cheese
- – Toppings of your choice e.g., crushed pineapple, ham, pepperoni
- – Non-stick cooking spray
- 🤍 Take a sheet of Pizza dough (I used Pillsbury canned) and gently lay it on top of an ice cube tray — crazy right?!
- 🤍 Add pizza sauce, Mozzarella, and your favorite pizza toppings. I used crushed pineapple and ham but you can also just do cheese or even pepperoni. It’s up to whatever sounds good to you
- 🤍 Add another sheet of pizza dough on top and seal the edges with a fork
- 🤍 Freeze for a few hours or even overnight
- 🤍 Once you’re ready to bake, flip over your ice cub tray and remove. Use a pizza slicer to cut squares.
- 🤍Spray cooking sheet with non stick cooking spray
- 🤍 Bake @ 400 for approximately 10 minutes