Thanksgiving Hotline w/ BFFF, QVC & America’s Test Kitchen
Calling all foodie friends! Our favorite national holiday, Thanksgiving, is right around the corner. The holiday season is the most wonderful time of the year, and over the past month I have been having so much fun working on holiday entertaining projects with QVC. In case you missed it, here is the link to all of the posts I did for QVC’s blog: https://community.qvc.com/blog/userid/613949/melissa-johnson.aspx
I am thrilled to tell you that this Monday we will be having our first Google Plus Hangout with America’s Test Kitchen & QVC for their Thanksgiving Hotline. We would love for you to join in, asks questions, and have some fun! Here’s the link for you to RSVP to this special hangout: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/clrf05bcb9i5h93t5rq1a2tjoi8
Post your Thanksgiving cooking + entertaining questions in the comments on the Google + page for a chance to be answered live during the Hangout on Monday at 12pm ET.
Your hosts for “Thanksgiving Hotline”:
– Julia Collin Davison, executive food editor for America’s Test Kitchen cookbooks and on-screen test cook for public television shows “America’s Test Kitchen” and “Cook’s Country”
– Jill Bauer, host of popular QVC show “You’re Home with Jill”, exploring the latest in decorating, crafting, and entertaining
– David Venable, host of the hit QVC show “In the Kitchen with David”, featuring the latest in gourmet food, cookware, kitchen gadgets, and cookbooks
– Meredith Laurence, chef on QVC and author of two cookbooks, “Blue Jean Chef: Comfortable in the Kitchen” and “Blue Jean Chef: Comfortable Under Pressure”
– Melissa Johnson, baker, dessert stylist, and founder/editorial director at Best Friends For Frosting
Greate article. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog.
Im really impressed by it.
Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends.
I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.